Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product you are ordering. All information is stored digitally, either on Facebook, Etsy, Paypal or my Website. Access to this information is restricted to me alone, and is password and fingerprint protected in line with system requirements.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information for example:
- To provide my services, and use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes or to provide customer support.
- To comply with (if necessary) a legal obligation or court order in connection with a legal claim, like retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I may share your personal information in certain circumstances, as follows:
- Service Providers - I share information with trusted third parties, such as royal mail, only to the extent necessary to perform these services to my shop.
- Compliance with Laws - I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe the rights below:
- Access - you may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete - You may also have the rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object - You can object to my processing of some of your personal information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain - If you reside in the EU and wish to raise concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How To Contact Me
For purposes of EU Data Protection Law, I, Emma Cummins, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: